Private room listing.

If you got an apartment or room you would like to rent to a student you can advertise here. SGS Studentbostäder examines and approves adverts, but do not take any further responsibility. Contract is signed by the advertiser and the tenant directly.

If you are a tenant at SGS Studentbostäder and would like to sublet your apartment to another student you can also advertise here. Subletting agreements must be approved by SGS Studentbostäder and signed at the housing office. You must have been an SGS tenant for 6 months to sublet your apartment.

Application for subletting.

Create an advert.

Tip when you rent privately.

When renting privately you contact the advertiser directly by e-mail or phone. Be sure to get a written agreement and try to view the flat before you sign an agreement.

Be careful with private ads, make sure you have got the accommodation before you pay!
Learn about housing fraud and how to protect yourself.